Vegas Market Videos
Savvy Store Solutions
February 10, 2016When email became a prominent form of communication, many predicted that greeting cards would become extinct. And while it is true that there has been a decline in card sales since the heyday, the Greeting Card Association reports that card sales have actually held steady in recent years. This is in part due to independent card companies that are finding a way to be relevant in today’s market. Big businesses like Hallmark, on the other hand, are suffering. According to a recent NPR story , Hallmark has closed numerous stores and slashed its workforce from almost 22,000 full timers ...
MOST VIEWED ARTICLES
- Celebrity Chefs Headline Cooking Theater at Housewares
- Direct from Market: NY Now, Winter 2016
- Direct from Market, Winter 2016: Los Angeles
- Tunisia Named Partner Country for Summer Fancy Food Show
- Top 10 Food Trends for 2016
- Chavez for Charity Extends Partnership with GFL
- TIA: Toy Industry Impact Reaches $77 Billion
- ABC 'World News' David Muir to Host TOTY Awards
- Thames & Kosmos, Mattel to Create Barbie-themed STEAM Kits
- Ricardo Beverly Hills Acquires Stephanie Johnson
- Mark Feldstein Secures Coca-Cola License
- Sferra Appoints New CEO
- Architect Mario Botta Partners with Lalique
- GHTA Conference Heads to San Diego
- Two Can Art Partners with Studio M for Autism
Color your shoppers a smile. Bright hues and happy shades will liven up store shelves and displays. Bring together a mix of merchandise and weave a colorful story.
Wrapped Summer Markets
Join Katherine's Collection for a virtual tour of their Atlanta showroom. View a selection of award-winning handcrafted products designed from a unique and original perspective. With everything you're looking for in holiday favorites, Katherine's Collections has what any retailer needs to stand out.