Gift for Life Industry Achievement Award: HomArt
NEWS FROM THE WEB
- News from the upcoming spring markets.
- GOLDSBORO, NC - Park Designs and Split-P has expanded its executive team with the addition of Cash Claridge as executive vice president of Worldwide Sales.
- WASHINGTON - The National Retail Federation (NRF) has reported that said retailers are prepping their shipping operations to avoid delivery and service hiccups.
- The Tweed tabletop collection in charcoal is a reversible textural pattern—a perfect addition to winter table.
- The Faith Family Friends bracelet is a reminder of what is most important in life.
- ST. LOUIS - Magnet Works , a provider of home and garden decor, is uniting its two divisions under a single brand identity —Studio M—effective in January 2015.
- Ox Bow Decor’s vintage van tooth fairy pillow is a groovy gift for any kid who’s ready to lose his baby teeth.
- BOSTON and SIOUX FALLS, SD – Private equity firm, Fort Point Capital, has acquired a majority equity interest in Sullivan Inc., a designer and distributor of seasonal and all-occasion home décor products for specialty retailers.
- Alex Brands Names Neil Friedman President, CEO
- Fisher-Price Partners with Shakira for Barefoot Foundation
- September 01, 2014 Issue #8
- Obama's Plan to Strengthen Credit Card Security
- NRF Promotes Working in Retail
- Amazon Pops Up in Manhattan
- Magnet Works Rebrands as Studio M
- LIMA Accepting Nominations for Hall of Fame
- Key Management Changes at Scout
Week of October 20, 2014
October 29, 2014One of my friends is expecting her first baby this winter, and so naturally, I’m shopping for that perfect gift. She’s a city girl and someone who can appreciate the finer things in life. What do you get when you want to distinguish your baby shower present from a sea of adorable outfits, cuddly teddy bears and other baby basics? While I may turn to her registry for something she has already requested, I’d love a gift topper that speaks for itself. Well, after stumbling upon a new line of NYC-themed rattles from Estella, I think my ...
Savvy Store Solutions
October 27, 2014On a recent art museum visit we noticed several guards staring at their smartphones, oblivious as to whether anyone was intent upon mischief or even theft. And it’s understandable that these digital devices offer a relief from the boredom that must come from sitting in the same room with the same art all day long. The issue of boredom is unfortunately also one that members of a store’s retail staff face during quiet times. Of course we’d like to think that we have just the right number of customers to keep our employees comfortably busy at all ...
October 21, 2014Is Frozen fever still alive and well in your house like it is in ours? Amazing how much staying power sisterhood and one cool snowman truly has (sigh…). And with Halloween just a few weeks away, we can only imagine how many Elsas and Annas will be storming the castle–and our neighborhood–later this month. If your kids aren’t ready to give up their thrones anytime soon, but you’re looking for a Halloween costume that’s a little slight departure from the traditional fare, may we present the latest addition to trendy dress-up wardrobes everywhere? The sparking ...
From humble retail beginnings, Dave Thomas and Kevin Mundt’s 20-year journey to share the California aesthetic through their HomArt brand was honored with the Gift for Life Industry Achievement Award.
MOST VIEWED ARTICLES
Week of October 20, 2014