Gift for Life hosted its annual fundraiser Monday, July 31, during Las Vegas Market. Vice Chair Matt Katzenson speaks with GDA about Up on the Roof's success and special guest Donny Osmond. (Video coverage sponsored PROFITsystems.)
August 11, 2017Here’s a clue to just a few of what we’ve been crushing on as of late.From trinkets to bracelets, we think they’re all great.So don’t be blue when you don’t know what to do.Just listen up and follow our tool on the latest gifts you should get into. Working at Gifts and Decorative Accessories is like living every day as a holiday. Searching for the latest new products feels a lot like shopping, and receiving samples in the mail feels a lot like our birthdays. We love what we do. We love ...
August 4, 2017Today was a very special Friday at work. It was the first day Managing Editor Anne-Marie Earl and Editor in Chief Lenise Willis were both in the office after covering the Las Vegas Market. And Assistant Editor Brianna Glenn was returning from her vacation in the Dominican Republic. Needless to say, us gals needed to catch up! And since Farmhouse Fresh was nice enough to send us three new facials to try, we grabbed our robes from home and a chocolate treat and had our own little "sleepover" in the office. Editor's Picks: Farmhouse Fresh Facials Each one of ...
- NY NOW Announces Displays Participants for Summer 2017 Market
- Burns Leaving Forty One Madison Position
- Las Vegas Market Sets a Positive Tone for the Second Half of the Year
- Bivona & Co Awarded Nursery Furniture License for New Ellen DeGeneres Baby Lifestyle Collection
- Trend Lab introduces new Waverly plush baby blankets, oversized nursery throws
- Anastasia's Coconut Cashew Crunch Wins Top Honors at Specialty Food Association's Summer Fancy Food Show
- 2018 TOTY Nominations Now Open with New Award Categories Announced
- ASTRA Announces 2017 Best Toys for Kids Award Winners
- Top 5 Gifts for Little Girls You Need in Your Store
- Blackstone Buying Urban Parent Clarion
- High Point Market and Fashion Snoops Announce Strategic Partnership
- Sullivans and Winward to Launch Floral Partnership at 2017 Shows
- 10 Visual Merchandising Ideas You Should Steal
- Consumer Confidence Index Increased in July
- STUDY: 98 Percent of Point-of-Purchase Surveys are Ineffective and Poorly Constructed
- Mud Pie Listed as One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- C.R. Gibson Unveils New Collaboration with DwellStudio for Layette and Keepsake Gifts
- Change Means Expenses to Retail Tenants
The REAs Are Almost Here: Learn More About the Gift For Life Award Winner
We extensively cover product trends, display techniques and all matters of getting the customer to the register—with their hands full, of course. But what about once they’re there? Just because a customer is already in line to buy doesn’t mean they are done shopping. Impulse buys and add-ons displayed by the register are the last chance to tap into that emotional buyer. So while at Las Vegas Market, we kept our eyes peeled for some of the coolest add-on items that had even us wanting to scoop one up on the way out the door. Check out these top 17 impulse buys that you would be wise to keep by the register.