Retailers Share Pavilions Hidden Gems
Celebrate Retail and Gift Industry excellence at the 65th annual REAs! Registration is open so be sure to get your tickets before they sell out. The REAs will be held Sunday August 21, 2016 at The Lighthouse on Chelsea Piers. Cocktail Hour starts at 6:00 pm. Don’t miss out on the Gala Event of the Summer!
Savvy Store Solutions
August 24, 2016One of my sales reps reported facing a dilemma recently. She stopped in a store she sells to while out shopping with friends, and was surprised to find the young employee behind the counter listening to music on his phone — with headphones on. She was not sure whether she should report this to the shop’s owners, but decided that it was in their best interest, and her own, to do so. After all, her success as a sales rep is dependent upon the success of her retailers. While it is a great idea to offer employment to young people ...
MOST VIEWED ARTICLES
- Las Vegas Market Heats Up Summer 2016 with Expanded Resources
- Emerald Expositions Acquires IGES
- Check Out Savvy Retailer Tools Seminar at Las Vegas Market
- Gourmet Gift Co. Gets New Leadership
- Dr. Toy Websites Reportedly Hacked
- P3 Pet Trade Show Announces Second Keynote Program
- C&F Enterprises Acquires Transpac
- CA Gift Adds Suzy Toronto to Licensed Artist Lineup
- Rogan Donelly Named Tervis President
- Zak Passes Torch for Zak!Charity Open
- Bloomingville Set for NY Now Debut
- Michael Aram Opens W. Hollywood Flagship Store
Whether it's store display pieces, upcycling-worthy finds, new gift items or education, it's all in the Las Vegas Market Pavilions. Gifts and Decorative Accessories editor-in-chief talks with retailers about how what they are finding in the Pavilions is enhancing their market experience. (Video coverage sponsored by International Market Centers.)
Never lose your keys again with these fun, fabulous keyrings.