NYIGF Presents Best New Product Awards
GDA Staff -- Gifts & Dec, February 14, 2013
WHITE PLAINS, NY - Best New Product Awards were presented in several different product categories at the recent New York International Gift Fair, which took place January 26-30. Following is the list of honorees:
ASID Best of the Best At Home
• Imaginative Product Presentation: Middle Kingdom, Manassas Park, VA
• Innovative Product Design: Canopy Designs Ltd., Long Island City, NY
• Social Responsibility/Ecological Sensitivity: Cisco Brothers, Los Angeles
• Lighting: Luna Bella Inc., Hialeah, FL
• Accessories: Lostine, Philadelphia
• Textiles: Carson & Company, Charlotte, NC
• Wall Art: Itinerant Studio, Springfield, OH
ECO Choice Awards
• Most Innovative - XOvivo Fashion Accessories for its men's Cymbal Bracelet
o Finalist: Equilibrium for its rectangular free form mirror
o Finalist: First World Trash for its wine satchel.
• Most Sensitive Use of Materials - Sobremesa Greenheart for its coffee wood utensils.
o Finalist: Acacia Creations for its recycled aluminum salad servers.
o Finalist: What's Hot, Inc., for its Frais Luxury line of personal care products.
• Most Sellable - Aladdin, a brand of PMI, for its recycled Glass To-Go tumbler.
o Finalist: Hipcycle, for its FunkyJunk Recycled tote bag with cutout handles.
o Finalist: Zebi Baby for its organic bundle of burpies.
ExTracts Best New Products
• Best of Show: Mosaiq, (West Jordan, UT., for Mosaiq Fragranced Candles and Diffusers.
• Bath & Body Category: Gianna Rose Atelier, Edison, NJ, for the "Made in the USA" Gardener
o Finalist: Thymes, Minneapolis, for Thymes Temple Tree Jasmine Body Lotion.
o Finalist: Votivo, Spartanburg, SC, for Lock Your Love Perfume.
• Beauty Accessory Category: Abahna, London, UK, for compact Make-up/Cosmetic Bag.
o Finalist: Niche Marketing & Sales, Parkland, FL, Lisa Hoffman Fragranced Jewelry.
o Finalist: Bote à Savon, Simi Valley, CA, for Luxe Candles.
• Cosmetic & Fragrance Category: Royal Apothic, Los Angeles, CA, for Conservatories Eau de Parfums.
o Finalist: Studio Hall, St. Louis, MO, for Milk Body Wash.
o Finalist: Esteban Paris Parfums, Torrance, CA, for Esteban's Scent Spheres.
• Natural/Organic Category: Caldrea, Minneapolis, for Aromatherapeutic Body Collection.
o Finalist: Whats Hot! Inc., Woodbury, NY, for Frais Luxury Products for Australia.
o Finalist: J.R. Watkins Naturals, Winona, MN, for Apricot and Pequi Oil Body Butter.
• Packaging Category: Belle Fleur, New York, for Sa Majeste La Rose collection.
o Finalist: Illume, Bloomington, MN, for Color Block Tin Candle.
o Finalist: Aquiesse, Simi Valley, CA, for White Currents Collection.
Accent on Design Bloggers Choice
• Indoor vertical gardening system and home office solution by Urbio, Oakland, CA.
• Shirrley by Design On Shell, Springfield, PA.
• Pappelina woven vinyl rugs by Pappelina AB, Falun, Sweden.
• Bubble Chandelier by Souda, Brooklyn, NY.
• Linx by Blank Bubble, New York
Home Textiles Best New Products
• Best of Market: SFERRA, Edison, NJ, for Marmi Italian Printed Silk Throw.
• Bed Category: LuRu Home, Milford, CT, for Sleeve Pillow.
o Finalist: Pom Pom at Home, Burbank, CA, for Caprice Shower Curtain.
o Finalist: Blissliving Home, Rockville, MD, for Daliya Duvet Set.
• Bath Category: Matouk, New York, for Abstractions.
o Finalist: Peacock Alley, Dallas, for Astoria Towels.
o Finalist: Turkish-T, Nashville, TN, for Super Soft Spa Hamam Bathrobe and Slippers.
• Dining Category: Anali Exquisite Needlework, Redmond, WA, for Chevron Placemat & Napkin set.
o Finalist: COCOCOZY, Beverly Hills, CA, for Lucite Tray.
o Finalist: Busatti, Anghiari, Italy, for Americana Lucrezia placemat.
• Home Accessories Category: Alicia Adams Alpaca, Stanfordville, NY, for Vicuña Throw.
o Finalist: John Mahoney Designs Inc., Hudson, NY, for Hand-printed Pillow Covers.
o Finalist: Green Living Organics - glo, Brooklyn, NY, for Cable Knit Throw.
Baby & Kids Best New Products
• Blogger's Best: Benbini, Atlanta, Benbini Watches.
• Toy: Home Grown Books, New York, for Set 3: Artist Sara Woster collection.
o Finalist: Geared for Imagination, Akron, OH, for Plus-Plus Midi.
o Finalist: innovativeKids, Norwalk, CT, for Green Start play, draw, create: ocean kit.
• Decor: 3 Sprouts, Toronto, Canada, for 3 Sprouts Laundry Hamper.
o Finalist: The Ellie Rose, Chester Springs, PA, for Reversible Phoebe Blanket.
o Finalist: SOZO, Unionville, CT, for Baby Cuddle Mats.
• Gear: MadPax, Scottsdale, AZ, for Blok Fullpack.
o Finalist: Magicforest Ltd., Portsmouth, NH, for Corduroy Satchel.
o Finalist: Petites Frites, Pacific Palisades, CA, for Chin Bib Set of Three.
• Apparel: Zipit, New York, for Happy Playsuit.
o Finalist: The Ellie Rose,Chester Springs, PA, for Phoebe Dress.
o Finalist: JoJo Maman Bébé, London, UK, for JoJo 4-in-1 waterproof jackets with recycled polar fleece lining.
Related Content By Author
Donny Osmond Shows Home Collection at Vegas