Pathway Art Cards
-- Gifts and Dec, 4/1/2001 12:00:00 AM
Pathway Art Cards, LAM 428, is a new showroom that introduces the colorful artwork of W. Carl Ealy and the poetry of Philip Martz. The original floral and garden paintings are reproduced on quality blank cards with the poetry printed on the back. There are up to 24 new cards introduced each year at a retail of $3.50 each.
The Pathway Art Cards showroom in the L.A. Mart has closed and I have been unable to find any recent contact information for the company or the artist.Caroline Kennedy - 2011-10-19 14:18:37 EDT
I would like to sell your cards in my store in Columbia, SC. How do I go about placing an order? Thanks.Wayne Jefferson - 2011-10-19 10:08:33 EDT
I have a new stationery store in Charlotte, NC. I would like to find out how to purchase Carl Ealy greeting cards to sell in my store. I had a customer request these cards.Althea H. Cole - 2011-07-12 15:38:25 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...