By Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 5/15/2007 6:10:00 AM
The DB Collection includes traditional diaper bags in not-so-traditional shapes and colors, crafted from textured faux suede and flocked linen with leather trim. Palettes include tangerine, mocha and goldenrod. Decorative design details feature new Bananafish signature starfish logo hardware, brushed gold rings and buckles, and embossed iconic starfish studs. $150. The “Getaway Collection” includes a variety of spacious travel cases ($ 75) with room enough to tote many of baby’s essentials. Colorful graphic stripes and dot patterns printed on cotton sheeting with a clear PVC “under glass” overlay, features include insulated bottle holders, changing pads and removable organizational “mom pockets.”
Bananafish, Northridge, CA.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...