Ganz Takes Over Windsport
Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 7/20/2001 12:04:00 PM
North Tonawanda, NY - Giftware manufacturer Ganz acquired Windsport Inc., which is based in Austin, TX. Windsport's product line includes windsocks, dimensional flags, and door banners. Windsport production will be integrated into the Ganz network of manufacturers and suppliers. "We are confident the new Windsport line will retain the essential characteristics of Windsport's distinctive design and quality at a competitive price," said Howard Ganz, president of Ganz.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...