August 31, 2017,
Summer gift markets have come and gone, and the GDA team is already looking for what's next for the winter markets, and we want to include you!
Product submissions must be brand-new introductions for 2018 winter trade shows in the United States. This is an editorial initiative with no charge.
To be considered, please follow our submission guidelines carefully:
DEADLINE: October 1, 2017
All images and product information should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . If images are too large for email, they can be sent via Dropbox, WeTransfer or other means. Please reference your email when sending images.
TELL US about your product and company:
- Product name and description, including suggested retail price.
- Company name and contact information, including telephone number, email address, website and company location.
- Where are you exhibiting? (i.e., Dallas Market, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, NY Now, etc.) Please include ALL shows where the product will be introduced (including booth numbers where available).
***Product submissions will not be considered without the above information.***
SHOW US your product:
- High-resolution digital images (300dpi)
- At least 4x6 inches in size
- JPG or TIF format
Related Content By Author
AmericasMart ICON Honorees
Excellence and superior achievement in the home and gift industry were recognized in July at AmericasMart's eighth annual ICON Honors. Enjoy these video stories celebrating the 2017 award recipients: Spicher and Company, Bloomingville, Wolf Gourmet, Her Majesty's English Tea Room, Kurt S. Adler, Inc., and Chris Rosse, Rosse and Associates.
REA Century Awards Recap
Gifts & Dec Direct