Scholastic to publish Suzy's Zoo books
By Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 5/31/2001 12:53:00 PM
NEW YORK — Greeting card property Little Suzy's Zoo is coming to children's bookshelves courtesy of Scholastic.
Under its deal with creator Suzy Spafford, Scholastic will offer three titles this fall along with the first five Little Suzy's Zoo books originally released by Lyrick Studios earlier this year.
Created by Suzy Spafford as a greeting card and stationery line more than 30 years ago, Little Suzy's Zoo features a cast of warm and fuzzy characters such as Witzy the baby duck and Patches the Giraffe. Today, the property's ancillary products include plush and pull toys from Prestige and childrenswear and infant products from several manufacturers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...