Xuron offers three popular tools in bead stringer kit
Retail Editor 2 -- Gifts and Dec, 8/27/2010 10:08:00 AM
SACO, Maine - A bead stringer's tool kit featuring a selection of tools that are designed specifically for cutting, bending, holding and gripping beads and wire with comfort and control is available from Xuron Corporation.
Xuron's TK2400 Bead Stringer's Tool Kit features three tools which have a long history of being ordered individually by bead stringers for cutting, picking up, holding, looping, and forming earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Supplied in a handy tri-fold protective pouch, the kit includes the Model 410 Micro-Shear Flush Cutter, 450 Tweezernose Plier, and 488 Round Nose Plier.
Designed to become an extension of the bead stringer's hand by providing optimum comfort and control, the tools feature non-slip Xuro-Rubber cushion grips and Light-Touch return springs. Manufactured from high carbon steel for strength and durability, they have a slim working profile and a glare-eliminating black finish.
Xuron's TK2400 Bead Stringer's Tool Kit sells for $52.49.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...