Winners Announced at the 65th Annual REA Gala
August 22, 2016,
NEW YORK—Last night marked Gifts and Decorative Accessories 65th annual Retailer Excellence Awards gala at the Lighthouse, Chelsea Piers, here. The gala event was again co-hosted by NY Now, and featured a wide range of sponsors.
Winners in eight retail and industry categories were announced to a record crowd, along with the Gift for Life Industry Achievement honoree. This year’s event started off with a cocktail hour anchored by the PoMudgranate Martini, a signature drink sponsored by Mud Pie. Attendees were also treated to gifts at their place settings, courtesy of Chavez for Charity, Simply Noelle and Compendium.
- Industry Rising Star: Young Gift Executives
- Outstanding Manufacturer’s Rep: Teresa Mudryk, Independent
- Retail Store Design, Redesign : Glee Gifts, Canton MA
- Visual Merchandising: Meraki, Guatemala
- Marketing Achievement: Modern Market, New Orleans
- Store Events: Wit & Whim, Port Washington, NY
- Online Initiatives (a new category this year): Tweak, Los Angeles
- Retailers’ Choice Manufacturer/Vendor of the Year: Mud Pie
- Gift for Life Industry Achievement Honoree: Chavez for Charity
Thank you to all of our sponsors, presenters, participants and attendees in this year’s 65 th Retailer Excellence Awards!
Related Content By Author
A Special Welcome From GDA
Gifts & Dec Direct