2013 Retailer Excellence Awards (REAs)
Marguerite Axe -- Gifts and Dec, 1/9/2012 4:27:26 PM
Gifts and Decorative Accessories 2013 Retailer Excellence Awards
1992 pioneer of tearoom openings, Oliver & Company Tea Room concept is a traveling tea room and couture/boutique. Since high rents and the economy crisis, founder Brenda Board would not allow her business to end. "It would be wonderful to win this award of excellence". thank you for considering me. I hope once my story is heard, people will realize no matter what is going on in the earth....never give up when people say impossible.Brenda Board - 2012-04-16 11:16:13 EDT
- Jul 24, 2012
- Mar 31, 2011
- Jun 7, 2010
- Jun 19, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...