Seeds of Love
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 3/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
The saying goes that good things come in small packages. And these tiny charms with messages of friendship, encouragement, love and more will make a big impression.
The charms are packaged in a "seed" packet and feature sweet and inspiring messages.
The charms can be strung or knotted on the cord, or added to a chain and worn as a necklace, bracelet, anklet or hair accessory.
The Perennials collection contains three brass charms along with a 24" synthetic cord. There are 40 packets, five each of eight styles. $29. Waxing Poetic. 805.220.6509. www.waxingpoetic.com
I love this idea. I saw this in a store in Louisiana but didn't see them on the website. Where can I get them??Cherie Holodnick - 2012-04-29 18:15:16 EDT
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...