Showroom News: April 12, 2012
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 4/12/2012 3:10:10 PM
New showrooms and expansions in High Point and Las Vegas.
Standard Furniture has added 6,000 sq. ft. to its showroom bringing the total to just under 26,000 sq. ft. and can be found in space 700 of the Commerce wing of the International Home Furnishings Center (IHFC). It will be dedicated to a newly developed gallery concept called Modern Fusion.
Lighting manufacturer Cal Lighting is expanding and remodeling its showroom space. The company has added an additional 1,339 sq. ft. for a total of 3.572 sq. ft. Cal Lighting is located in the Design wing of IHFC in suite 309.
Wendover Art Group is doubling its showroom to 7,000 sq. ft. The wall decor provider is located in space 215 in the Commerce wing of IHFC.
Orian Rugs is opening a new 6,500-sq.-ft. showroom in Showplace. Orian will be located in suite 3233.
Padma's Plantation is moving to Showplace and will be located in space 1000.
Gifts of Nature is taking a 3,220-sq.-ft. place in suites 806 and 833 Building C. Joan Baker Designs is opening a 1,077-sq.-ft. showroom in suite 825 in Building C.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...