Omni Sales to Acquire Rep Firm L.L. Wright Associates
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 4/23/2012 11:04:01 AM
DALLAS - Dallas-based Omni Marketing and Sales Group has signed a definitive Letter of Intent to acquire Kansas City-based manufacturers rep firm L.L. Wright Associates. L.L. Wright Associates cover the MINK States territory, as well as North and South Dakota. The two organizations have more than 70 years combined experience of sales representation.
Omni will maintain its nearly 15,000-sq.-ft. showroom presence in Dallas at the World Trade Center, creating new opportunity for retailers and vendors alike. "Today, a number of regional representative groups have been forced to leave their market-based showrooms as the marts have either closed or re-purposed the spaces they formerly occupied, as was the case in Kansas City. Just one synergy of this new partnership is our ability to provide better exposure in the markets we cover to all of our combined agencies' lines where appropriate," said Jim Berk, president of Omni. "Omni believes merging with L.L. Wright provides great strategic benefits. L.L. Wright Associates, like Omni, has attracted a group of world class lines and seasoned professional sales associates and offers the expanded company an opportunity to partner with those lines to expand their reach in whatever territory we might be chosen to represent them."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...