Smoky Mountain Gift Show Revitalized For November 2012
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 4/23/2012 3:48:15 PM
ATLANTA - A re-engineered Smoky Mountain Gift Show returns to the Gatlinburg Convention Center November 7-10. Produced by Urban Expositions, the 2012 edition of the show will offer a bigger product selection and feature some of the top name lines from leading manufacturers.Urban also plans to bring back the spirit of fun and hospitality that defined the show at its prime.
In addition to encouraging top name exhibitors to return to the show, Urban has shifted the show's dates to better meet the needs of both buyers and exhibitors. The 2012 edition will follow a Wednesday-Saturday format, which runs concurrent with the IGES/SSS shows in nearby Sevierville, TN. Badges from all shows will be cross-honored, and there will be complimentary shuttle service between the shows.
"Since acquiring the show in 2011, we've focused our efforts on rebuilding and enhancing the Smoky Mountain Gift Show. The feedback from both buyers and exhibitors has been overwhelmingly positive," says Doug Miller, president, Urban Expositions. "We've already received many commitments from a number of leading manufacturers and rep groups as well as heard interest and excitement from buyers in the Eastern Region and throughout the nation."
Discounted hotel rates for buyers, starting as low as $49, have been negotiated by Urban Expositions. Rooms at the lowest rate are limited and will go fast, so buyers are encouraged to book early. To make reservations contact SMGS travel agency, Connections, at 800.262.9947 or visit www.giftshowhotels.com.
For more information, visit www.smokymtngiftshow.com
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...