Toy of the Week: Nada
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 10/11/2012 8:00:00 AM
What does it take to win the game? Nada. A game of chance, Blue Orange Games' Nada is a visual game that players can learn in seconds. Players roll the 12 dice and scan them all for the matching symbols in orange and white. The first player to call a match and shout "Nada" gets to collect all the dice with that symbol. Available for 2013, the game is ecommended for 2-6 player, ages 7 to adult. $14.99. Blue Orange Games, San Francisco. 415.252.0372.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...