ASTRA's New Theme for 2013 Marketplace
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 10/22/2012 2:16:30 PM
Next year's ASTRA event will take place in Nashville, TN, June 16-19, 2013.
"ASTRA's Marketplace and Academy has grown by leaps and bounds, and our Nashville event promises to be another extraordinary event," said Kathleen McHugh, president, ASTRA, in a statement. "Our theme reflects the extraordinary products, the extraordinary deals, the extraordinary educational program, and the extraordinary networking opportunities attendees will find in Nashville. We are planning an event that will help specialty toy and children's products retailers have an extraordinary fourth quarter in 2013."
The association recently a consumer toy site, YourNeighborhoodToyStore.org, to help provide expert advice on toys and play for children of all ages and promote shopping locally.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...