Imagine Nation Books Toy Recalled
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/2/2012 9:34:28 AM
The battery in the toys can overheat and pose a burn hazard. The recalled product is a silver, plastic, baton-like toy with white plastic tubes at each end that become multi-colored spinning lights when operated. The wand or stick device is 101/2 inches long and has an "on" button in the center hold area. The battery pack is located at the center handhold location. The package states "DOUBLE DAZZLER LIGHT SHOW" and "Color Changing LEDs/Ages 8+ /Batteries Included."
No injuries or property damage were reported, but the firm is aware of five incidents of overheating.
Nearly 1,700 were sold nationwide at corporate offices, hospitals and schools from March 2012 to September 2012 for about $9.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled toy from the child and contact Imagine Nation Books at (800) 917-0213 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...