LeapFrog Carries Tunes by Disney
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/8/2012 9:28:33 AM
The Walt Disney Records albums will be available for purchase for $10 in the LeapFrog App Center beginning in December. "Disney Princess: Fairy Tale Songs," "Jake and the Never Land Pirates," "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse," "Baby Einstein Lullaby Classics" and "They Might Be Giants' Here Come the ABCs" albums will be available for purchase. All the Disney hits will be featured in the "Music" section of the LeapFrog App Center for the LeapPad1 and LeapPad2 tablets, and video game systems Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS.
"We are thrilled to offer music from the most recognized children's brand featuring favorite characters such as Mickey, Jake and Rapunzel," said Greg Ahearn, chief marketing officer, LeapFrog, in a statement. "Music continues to be an underserved subject area in schools despite the fact that it can benefit many areas of children's development. Our team of learning experts worked with Disney to select age-appropriate music content that will provide children with hours of fun on our best-selling learning platforms."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...