SnapRetail Expands Retail Content
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/9/2012 12:29:20 PM
PITTSBURGH, PA - SnapRetail has launched a Flexible Template Editor, which provides subscribers with full creative freedom, making it easier for retailers to build campaigns that reflect their stores, along with hundreds of pre-written templates and thousands of images specifically designed for retailers.
The new template offers a drag-and-drop functionality that will allow retailers to add, delete, resize and reorder any of the content widgets included in the system, including text boxes, images, store logos and information boxes and social networking buttons. Templates created in the editor will look exactly the same in its recipients' inboxes, unlike other email marketing systems that may result in formatting errors after their emails have been sent. SnapRetail has also increased the number of email templates, images and pre-written social media posts available to its subscribers.
"Our customers believe in the value of marketing but don't always have the time to invest in creating engaging campaigns and messages because they are busy running their stores," said Tara Ronel, vice president of product management, SnapRetail. "These new features dramatically reduce the amount of time a retailer needs to market, as we do much of the work for them."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...