DMC, Bud Royer Partner for Hurricane Sandy Relief
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/13/2012 11:07:24 AM
Part of the "From the Hearts of Texas to the Souls of Sandy" project involves Royer driving a large refrigerated truck with 650 to 700 of his handmade pies (serving up to 5000 people) to the Jersey Shore, Staten Island and the Rockaways in Queens, NY, during the week of Nov. 19. His East Coast mission will bring him to relief centers, shelters and work sites to distribute pies and offer some moral support.
In addition to handing out pies, Royer will also give people $25 gift cards at each stop so they can buy a little something during the holiday season.The Dallas Market Center is financing Royer's trip but donations for the gift cards are being accepted.
For more information or to donate, visit the DMC website.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 17, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...