Schylling to Distribute Moshi Monsters Toys in North America
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/14/2012 2:45:49 PM
Under the partnership, Schylling will cover distribution of Moshi Monsters playthings in specialty toy and gift channels across the United States and Canada, while worldwide toy manufacturer, Vivid, will cover mass and mid-tier chains.
In 2103, Schylling will introduce three new Moshi Monsters toy assortments at the Chicago Toy & Game Fair (ChiTAG), November 14-18. The new playthings include the Moshi Monsters 5-pack and 8-pack collectible character assortments and the Moshi Monsters Foil Fun Packs, which feature two Moshlings, a collector card and special mystery code.
"We are thrilled to welcome Schylling to the Mind Candy family," said Darran Garnham, chief business development officer and chief licensing officer, Mind Candy. "As leading players in this space, we're confident that Moshi is in good hands."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...