Toy of the Week: Stick Ball
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/15/2012 9:25:19 AM
Kendama Pro takes the traditional ball and toss game to a new level. Inspired by the traditional Japanese toss games, Kendama is easy to play and helps improve hand-eye coordination. To play, simply toss the ball and catch it on the cupped surface and tall spike. The handle is made of natural wood for an easy grip. Recommended for all ages. $19.95. Yomega, Seekonk, MA. 800.338.8796.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...