Pressman Toy Brings Games to the Classroom
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/15/2012 9:48:43 AM
NEW YORK - Pressman Toy will bring its Mastermind Board Game to more than 10,000 classrooms across the United States.
As part of a larger 2012 Mastermind education initiative, teachers and homeschoolers could sign up on their website to receive a free game for their classroom or home to help show that education in the classroom can be fun. To play Mastermind, players must solve their opponent's color code in fewer turns than it takes their opponent to solve theirs.
"We were just blown away by the response to the Mastermind game offering," said Norm Goldstein, CEO and founder, By Kids For Kids Co., who administered the program on behalf of Pressman Toy. "We've been working with schools across America for the last 10 years, and never have we seen such a tremendous response to a promotion from the education community."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...