Playthings: Little Red Riding Hood
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/22/2012 8:00:00 AM
A classic fairy tale gets new life with Red Riding Hood and the Charles the Wolf dolls. The 12" tall Red Riding Hood is dressed in green and white striped leggings, a red corduroy dress with floral-print trim at the collar and hem, and a velvet-trimmed jacket with the iconic red hood. Named after "Little Red Riding Hood" author Charles Perrault, Charles the Wolf has soft, silky fur and tail and wears a soft plum colored jacket. Recommended for all ages. $70 each. Moulin Roty, distributed by Magic Forest, Portsmouth, NH.
Retailers Only, Call 888.665.6344
Say you saw it on www.giftsanddec.com
Click here for more Daily Picks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...