Tomy Launches Pajaminals Toys
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/20/2012 9:53:14 AM
HOLLYWOOD, CA - Tomy has launched the Pajaminals toy line, based on the Jim Henson preschool series, just in time for the holidays.
The new Pajanimals product line includes the Pajanimals bedtime friends' plush line, inspired by the four main characters-Sweetpea Sue the pony, the excitable duck Squacky, the creative cow CowBella and the optimistic puppy Apolloin. The plush is available in 9- and 15-inch versions. Also in the collection is the new Snuggle Up Story Mat, which features the characters and a soft book that transforms into a pillow to help children to transition from play time to nap time.
Last fall, Tomy became the U.S. partner for the Pajanimals brand, based on the children's TV series, which debuted on PBS Sprout last October; the agreement extends to include rest of the world. Under the partnership, Tomy will now replicate the Pajanimals line globally.
The Pajanimals plush and Story Mat will debut in the U.S. and Australia this fall with an extended line rolling out in the U.S., Europe, Latin America, Australia and Canada in 2013.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 3, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...