UPDATE: Elephantito, Boden Children's Pajamas Recalled
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/21/2012 8:05:00 AM
The two separate recalls were enforced after the products did not meet the federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear and pose a risk of burn injuries to children. No injuries were reported under both recalls.
The recalled Elephantito pajamas, made in Peru, involve children's woven cotton pajama sets with style number JP 12 FL. The style number is printed on the garment's hang tag. The sets are printed with a small pink flower and green leaf pattern with a short-sleeve, five-button shirt and a matching pair of shorts. The sets were sold in girl's sizes 1 to 8.
Nearly 180 of these were sold at children's boutiques and specialty stores nationwide and online from August 2008 to September 2011 for between $30 and $45.
Boden pajamas under recall are 100 percent cotton pajamas for children 1.5 (18 months) to 14 years old. The brand name "Mini Boden" appears on a label attached to the back of the neck of the tops and the center of the back of the waist on the bottoms and on the packaging. Each pack contains two long-sleeved tops and two bottoms in one of the following color schemes: black, white and blue with motorcycles print; white, blue and pink with rocket and stars print; or a light blue, blue and green with cars print. The garments were sold as pajamas.
Nearly 1,130 of the pajamas, manufactured in Turkey, were sold at Bodenusa.com from July 21, 2012 to September 17, 2012 for about $48.
Consumers should immediately stop using the pajamas and contact Boden, (866) 206-9508, for a full refund, exchange or merchandise credit.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...