Home: What a Doll
Retail Editor 2 , GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/6/2012 8:00:00 AM
Foscarini's Doll lamp is inspired by Japanese Kokeshi dolls. Designed by Ionna Vautrin, the lamp features a round head and a circular body. It features a polycarbonate and ABS base and blown glass shade. It is available in ivory, green, red and gray. 82/3"x6½". $314. Foscarini, New York.
Retailers only, call 212.257.4412.
Say you saw it on www.giftsanddec.com.
Click here for more Daily Picks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...