OneCoast Adds Olivina, Santa Barbara Design Studio
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 11/30/2012 10:26:07 AM
Olivina is an artisanal, skin care line from Napa Valley, CA, manufactured entirely in the U.S. Santa Barbara Design Studio is a multi-line vendor with a focus on creating a broad range of fashion products with some of the top licensed artists in the industry like Sally Jean, Curly Girl Designs and Lolita.
"Our goal in adding these two new vendors is to continue to bring our retailers premier lines with strong sell-through success in both the gift category with Santa Barbara Design Studio and in the personal care category with Olivina," said Edie Lufkin, vice president of strategic relationships for OneCoast, in a statement. "We are confident that our retailers will appreciate the quality and uniqueness of these lines as these brands will speak directly to the customers they service."
Independent retailers can find Santa Barbara Design Studio and Olivina in the OneCoast showrooms at the upcoming winter markets in Atlanta, Bldg 2, 1800, Dallas 256 and Las Vegas C-801.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...