GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/10/2012 8:00:00 AM
Stack 'Em Up
Design Ideas' WineChock wine rack holds six bottles. The bottles become the focus when displayed on this simple rack. $14. Design Ideas, Springfield, IL. 800.426.6394.
Zoe's Chocolate bars are sweet temptations for kids with their kid-eye-catching graphics and clever names. The bars are made of all natural chocolate, organic chocolate drops, organic corn flakes or organic animal crackers. Gluten-free. $4.75 each. Zoe's Chocolate Co., Waynesboro, PA. 717.387.5882.
K. Hall Designs adds this oil-based reed diffuser to its Barr Co. collection. Scented with Barr Co.'s original scent of milk, vanilla, oatmeal and vetiver, and housed in an authentic medical serum bottle, the diffuser is available in January. K. Hall Designs, St. Louis, MO. 314.961.1990.
Cups and Pitchers apron from Elizabeth W takes on a 1950s retro look. The 100 percent cotton apron features an organic cotton lining. Made in the U.S.A. $48. Elizabeth W, San Francisco. 415.351.2800.
Fish-Fish is an update to Vietri's classic collection first introduced in 1990. Hand-painted in Tuscany on terra cotta. Dishawasher safe. $38-$133. Vietri, Hillsborough, NC. 919.245.4180.
Sweet and Seductive
The Sweet Seduction bath bar by You Smell has a fruity scent with more sultry undertones. Each bar is made with olive oil and shea butter for nourishing and softening skin. Each bar is hand wrapped in decorative packaging. Other signature scents include Lemon and Devine. 5 oz. $8. You Smell, Emeryville, CA. 415.244.2419.
The Tart Cherry Grenadine from Quince & Apple is handcrafted using Wisconsin tart cherries. Full-bodied, it's perfect for cocktails or adding to soda. Syrups are shelf-stable and last indefinitely when unopened (6-8 weeks when opened). Available in 250ml, $13; 500ml, $26 and 1000ml, $42 bottles. Quince & Apple, Madison, WI. 608.301.5422.
Teach Your Children Well
In this fast-paced world, many times educating our kids some of the niceties of life takes a back seat to concerns. Thus, many children may be growing up not knowing certain essential skills in the way of meal preparation, hospitality and good manners. Welcome to Our Table from Harvest House Publishers is part family memoir and part cookbook, in which the mother-daughter authors share their perspectives on the importance of hospitality and establishing family. Harvest House Publishers, Eugene, OR. 888.501.0160.
High Flyin' Birthday
Holographic Mylar balloon is one of the new Mighty Bright Shape everyday balloon offerings for 2013 from Betallic. This baby bottle balloon will add to the ambience of a baby shower or spread the news for new parents. Betallic, St. Louis, MO.314.991.8800.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...