Rosanna Extends Collection with Gourmet Food Line
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/6/2012 11:20:50 AM
Rosanna Inc. is adding food to its tabletop collection. The line of farm-fresh foods will debut spring 2013.SEATTLE -
The Farm Girl collection includes jams, honeys, syrups, hazelnuts and even some hand-milled soaps and beeswax candles. All ingredients are carefully sourced exclusively from small farmers in the Pacific Northwest and are made in America.
To complement the new gourmet line, Rosanna Bowles has designed the Farmhouse Pantry collection of plates and other tableware.
Bowles was recently named one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's 2012 Women of Influence.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...