Best Product Awards at Scotland's Trade Fair
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/6/2012 2:34:14 PM
GLASGOW, SCOTLAND - Scotland's Trade Fair has chosen its judges for the 2013 Best Product Awards.
This year's judges include Kerry Sorbie, buyer for Klondyke Garden Centres and Karen Shand owner of Proposals in Callander.
Exhibitors may enter a product from one of four categories: home and giftware, textiles, jewelry and fashion accessories, and the Launch Gallery, which will be judged on the opening day of the fair.
Scotland's Trade Fair is scheduled for January 20-22, 2013.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...