WithIt Accepting Donations for Holiday Cheer
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/6/2012 2:45:55 PM
GREENSBORO, NC - WithIt's Virginias/Carolinas chapter is accepting gifts for Little Smiles, a non-profit that works with nurses, child-life staff and medical personnel to deliver toys, games and more to children and their families.
WithIt members will begin accepting donations Wednesday, December 12, at 6 p.m. at Chop House, 4001 Meeting Way, High Point, NC. Recommended items include, un-opened coloring books, picture books, crayons, board games and DVD's; monetary donations will also be accepted. Checks can be made out to Little Smiles and mailed to Little Smiles, c/o WithIt, PO Box 16264, High Point, NC 27261.
For more information, contact Sara Lyke at email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...