Jeremy Hirsch Launches Aptus Digital
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/11/2012 10:46:08 AM
Aptus Digital will offer email, social media, video, eCommerce, mobile, search and content marketing services. Hirsch, who has nearly 20 years of experience in email marketing, eCommerce, social media, search marketing and business systems, will also provide digital marketing guidance and outsourced services to vendors and sales agencies.
In addition to the digital marketing, Aptus Digital will also support gift and home businesses with the selection and implementation of order management, eCommerce and eMarketing systems. Prior to Aptus, Hirsch ran the Information Technology department at OneCoast for 5 years and led the creation of OneCoast's eCommerce business in 2006.
"We continue to move to a heavily digital world where businesses now have the opportunity to more effectively and affordably connect with their communities- customers, prospects, employees- with digital marketing," said Jeremy Hirsch, president, Aptus Digital. "Digital marketing provides terrific sales and brand building opportunities for the firms that take advantage it. Aptus Digital makes it easy." Aptus is the Latin word for connected.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...