LeapFrog Add Dan Zanes Music to Learning Tablets
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/11/2012 11:31:47 AM
Dan Zanes and Friends music will be available for purchase in the LeapFrog App Center mid-December. The LeapFrog App Center can be accessed through the LeapFrog Connect Application for LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS. Available Zanes' music will include "Sidewalk Dance Music," a collection of all-ages, dance-party-ready up-tempo tunes and "Good Night Music," more family-friendly, all-ages tunes.
"I am very excited to partner with Leapfrog to bring more music to people young and old," said Dan Zanes, founder of Dan Zanes and Friends and Festival Five Records, in a statement. "I can imagine a day when people fill their heads with so many songs that family bands naturally spring up in every neighborhood. I appreciate LeapFrog's commitment to making this a more musical world!"
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...