DMC Launches Housewares & Gourmet Market
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/11/2012 5:07:06 PM
DALLAS - Dallas Market Center's Total Housewares & Gourmet Market will make its debut at the same time as the Total Home & Gift Market, scheduled for January 16-22, 2013.
"Over the past year we have grown our housewares and gourmet marketplace by more than 25 percent," said Cindy Morris, COO, DMC.
Houseware Hotspots will run daily in the Trade Mart and feature product demonstrations from Bodum, Boston Warehouse, Calphalon, Chicago Metallic, Cuisipro, Curious Chef, Island Bamboo, Jura Capresso, Kugh Rikon, OXO International and more.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...