WOW Awards in Vegas
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/14/2012 2:15:07 PM
GREENSBORO, NC - WithIt will present the 2013 WOW Awards at a dinner and ceremony on January 27 at World Market Center Las Vegas.
Margaret Traub, CEO and president of Adesso Inc., will receive the Lifetime Achievement Awards for her commitment to WithIt and its mission to advance the careers of female professionals in the home and furnishings industries. Traub is one of the founders of WithIt.
Also receiving awards: Kathy Ireland of Kathy Ireland Worldwide will be presented with the Legacy Award; Wright Global Graphic Solutions will receive the Mentoring Award; Cheminne Taylor-Smith of the High Point Market Authority will be honored with the Education Award; Kim Knopf of Innovative Mattress Solutions LLC will receive the Leadership Award and Kiersten Hathcock of Mod Mom Furniture will presented with the Future Leadership Award.
The cocktail reception will begin at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are available for purchase at www.withit.org and are $150 each; $1,500 for a table of ten.
I have always been an admirer of Kathy Ireland, and it is good to see that others recognize her great accomplishmentsOmar kiam - 2012-12-20 11:24:43 EST
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...