New Date Pattern for Portland Show
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/17/2012 5:03:21 PM
ATLANTA - The Portland Gift & Accessories Show is scheduled April 6-8, 2013, at the Oregon Convention Center. The new date pattern provides retailers the opportunity to get a jump start on the Easter, Mother's Day and summer buying seasons.
There will be a free buyer seminar: Successful Retail: Tried & True Tips will be held on Sunday, April 7, from 10-11:30 a.m.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...