Swarovski to Sponsor ARTS Awards
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/18/2012 11:46:56 AM
Swarovski Elements will once again sponsor the ARTS Awards by contributing crystalline interior decorations. Cream-colored panels with the ARTS Awards logo in copper crystals will decorate the venue. The stage will feature two custom-made, crystal-embellished podiums. The crystal curtains are made with 287 individual strands.
The 24th Annual ARTS Awards gala will be held January 19, at the Dallas Hilton Anatole Hotel, during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...