Lego Resort Ahead of Schedule for 2013 Opening
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/18/2012 1:42:48 PM
The three-story, 250-room Legoland Hotel is designed to immerse guests in the creative world of Lego. Inside the hotel, there are approximately 3,422 Lego models created out of more than three million Lego bricks.
Model Builders also installed the iconic Lego dragon model, which will breathe smoke as guests enter. Construction crews are working rain or shine getting the hotel ready for its early opening and have crowned the clock tower at the entrance. A Lego knight, pirate and adventurer have also been unveiled as the three themed room choices. Guests can also choose between themed or premium themed rooms; premium themed rooms have additional Lego models and decor such as themed wall paper.
Each room includes two separate sleeping areas, one for grown-ups and one for up to three children complete with a bunk bed, pull-out trundle bed and their own TV. Rooms also include a treasure chest younger guests can unlock once they complete a special treasure hunt activity finding clues throughout their room
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...