Hong Kong Readies to Welcome Buyers in April
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/18/2012 3:38:45 PM
Hong Kong - The Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair is set to take place at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center from April 27-30, 2013. The fair is organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council in cooperation with The Hong Kong Exporters' Association and provides buyers with the opportunity to source new products as well as connect with manufacturing resources from throughout the Asian region.
The more than 4,000 exhibitors will present products in a full range of gift and home categories, including tech accessories, fashion accessories and jewelry, stationery, home décor, premiums and corporate gifts. New this fair will be two categories: Baby Gifts and Luxury Gifts. Highlighted areas of the show are the Hall of Fine Designs, a section showcasing upmarket, stylish and design-forward products, and the World of Gift Idea, which highlights trendy gifts. The fair even includes a product showcase section-Small Order Zone-featuring resources able to accommodate buyers wishing to order smaller quantities.
In addition to visiting exhibits, the fair provides networking and educational opportunities, details of which were not available at this time.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...