GLM Launches SURTEX Asia
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/20/2012 11:35:24 AM
SURTEX Asia, which will take place Aug. 25-27, 2013 at the Kerry Hotel in Pudong, Shanghai, will feature more than 50 top textile design studios from Great Britain, Europe, North America, South America and Japan, and is expected to attract more than 1,500 manufacturers from China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
The show will draw manufacturers from a broad range of markets, including decorative fabrics, home textiles, wall coverings, curtains, upholstery fabrics, floor coverings, contract textiles, apparel textiles, and related home products. Off the show floor, a conference program interpreted for the Asian community will introduce manufacturers to the latest surface design trends including color, style and pattern, through the eyes of the world's foremost trend experts.
"Bringing the successful SURTEX brand to Asia is a natural extension of this highly-regarded show," said Penny Sikalis, vice president and SURTEX show manager. "This fair will address the original surface design needs of the Asian manufacturing community through an unparalleled selection of studios with trend-forward prints and patterns ideal for their next best-selling products, as well as education and networking features."
A complete exhibitor package has been established based on needs identified for effectively conducting business in Asia. It includes a turnkey booth package from booth structure to furnishings, a relaxed and private atmosphere with vetted visitors, currency exchange, interpreters, and discounted hotel and travel.
The SURTEX Asia launch plan will include a bilingual, comprehensive website, early visitor registration for qualified manufacturing executives, and a variety of international amenities at the 5-star Kerry Hotel.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...