Macef Adds Holiday Section; Opens a Day Early
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/20/2012 11:39:19 AM
MILAN - Macef is set to open January 24-27, 2013, and will add A Festivity section to its four existing areas (Tableware & Kitchenware, Home Decor, Silverware and Gifts).
The Festivity area will include Christmas and party decorations, as well as toys, and will be on display in Pavilions 6 and 10. The new section is also going to open one day before Macef on January 23.
Other changes include L'Opera Italiana, a special section which started in September, and includes the best products from the host country. Other themed sections include Muse d'Italia, dedicated to Italian museum merchandising; Stories of Sustainable Things; Home Garden-Il Giardino Domestico, a new section that made its debut in September devoted to outdoor living.
Four pavilions are devoted to costume jewels and fashion accessories. They include: Layout, La Via Maestra, Bijoux Design and Creazioni Lab. A special trend area, Lifestyles, wil feature the season's trends.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...