GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/31/2012 8:00:00 AM
| || |
Hannibal bookends from Design Ideas are shaped from one stamped sheet of metal, much like paper origami art. They are epoxy-coated to give that bright white finish. The bookends are named after the Carthaginian General who led elephants over the Alps. $24. Design Ideas, Springfield, IL. 800.426.6394.
Display favorite photos in these elegant wood photo frames. Designed by Kate McRostie for Creative Co-Op and part of the Bohemian Bazaar collection. Hold a 4"x6" picture. 11¼". $19.99. Creative Co-Op, Memphis, TN. 866.323.2264.
You Gotta Have Hope
The Hope Shines Through Collection is a new line by Amylee Weeks for Midwest-CBK. It includes everday, gifts, accessories and home accessories, and features inspirational messages. Midwest-CBK, Cannon Falls, MN. 800.394.4225.
Inspired by Slovakian artistry, the Metzler Bros. Bratislava Folk Art Reflector Ball ornaments from Joy to the World are hand-painted, mouth-blown glass ornaments. Made in Poland. $48 each. Joy to the World, Knoxville, TN. 888.367.5889.
Artisan House's C. Jeré Vessels come in a set of five. They are made of ground steel and are hand finished. 11"x3"x29". $745. Artisan House, Witon, CT. 203.563.0017.
WitSend greeting cards from Leanin' Tree feature fun, spirited sayings for all ages. Printed in the U.S.A. on recycled paper using soy-based inks. $2.79. Leanin' Tree, Boulder, CO. 800.525.0846.
For the Dogs...and Humans
Lather up your favorite pooch with this luxury grooming bar from 3WayBeauty. The soap is made with dogs in mind, but is gentle enough for humans and even cleaning produce (run warm water over bar for a fruit and veggie bath). Available as 1.5 oz., $17; 6 oz., $34. 3WayBeauty, St. Paul, MN. 612.716.5480.
...be joyful. Brownlow Gifts' journal features the art of Caroline Simas. A different Scripture or inspirational quote can be found on each page. 192 pps. 6"x8". $9.99. Brownlow Gifts, Fort Worth TX. 800.433.7610.
The New York-based fragrance design studio, Joya, has teamed up with Herve L. Leroux, the man behind the iconic bandage dress, to produce a sleek matte black porcelain candle inspired by the fashion icon's signature silhouette. Handcrafted in New York City, the candle is inspired by Leroux's draped creation down to its bias cut edge and is a blend of notes of giroflee, jasmine petals, magnolia blossom, gardenia, tuberose, musk and cedar wood. 8.5 oz. $75. Joya Studio, New York. 718.852.6979.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...