Toy of the Week: GoldieBlox
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/27/2012 8:00:00 AM
The GoldieBlox book series and construction set follows "Goldie" as she solves problems by building simple machines. As kids read along with the story, they can build what Goldie builds using the GoldieBlox and the Spinning Machine construction set. Founded by Debbie Sterling, a female engineer from Stanford University, GoldieBlox aims to develop educational books and construction sets for young girls. The GoldieBlox series is available to order spring 2013. Recommended for ages 5 to 9. $29.99. GoldieBlox, San Francisco. firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...