Blue Orange Games to Launch First Toy Line
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 12/26/2012 1:30:00 PM
Blue Orange Games is getting ready to debut its first toy line: Engenius.SAN FRANCISCO -
The collection features wooden aviation models that are easy to assemble and construct dozens of designs. The line will include Airplane (40 pieces), Helicopter (28 pieces) and Spaceship (29 pieces) sets.
Blue Orange Games will also release five new games at the 2013 American Internationa Toy Fair, including Ooga Booga, Nada, Flash, 20 Express and Keekee the Rocking Monkey.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...