Dunecraft Founder Elected President of Arts Center
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/8/2013 10:37:58 AM
In his new position, Cleveland will work with the current Board of Trustees at the center to help continue its mission following some recent financial struggles. He is planning to work on helping move the Fairmont Center forward by rebuilding the board, developing an advisory committee, and better defining Fairmount's role as a leader in the arts community in Cuyahoga and Geauga counties. He will also implement regular monthly communications, in addition to working on opportunities for fellowships for students, faculty and more.
"Grant brings terrific energy to Fairmount that is matched by his ability to help raise capital and redevelop our business plan to better reflect the needs of our students and potential students," said Jessica Leary Allen, executive director, Fairmont Center.
Cleveland's daughter, Eleanor, has danced at the center for nine years. He also exhibited some of his art at the Center last year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...