WithIt Names 2013 Board of Directors
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/13/2013 9:06:37 PM
GREENSBORO, N.C. - WithIt, the women's leadership network serving the home and furnishings industries, announced its 2013 Board of Directors. The WithIt board is made up of an executive committee, vice presidents who lead committees, vice presidents who represent industry functions and vice presidents who represent geographic regions.
Serving on the executive committee in 2013 are:
• Betty Lyn Eller, vice president of marketing agency IMRE, becomes WithIt's president for 2013.
• Mary Leigh Howell, Howell Communications, is chairman, board of governors
• Julia Rosien, Social North, is chairman, WithIt
• Violette Forman, Havertys Furniture, is vice president/president elect
• Cindy Williams, Wright Global Graphic Solutions, is secretary
• Peg Whitehurst, Norwalk Furniture, is treasurer,
Vice presidents and committee chairs are:
• Education: Pat Bowling, American Home Furnishings Alliance
• Marketing: Amanda Williams, Wray Ward
• Media: Lisa Hanly, Furniture Brands
• Membership: Kim Grubb, Wright Global Graphic Solutions
• Mentoring: Amy Schmidt, FurnitureDealer.net
• Networking: Margi Kyle, The Designing Doctor
• Social Networking: Dana Helms, Social North
Vice president at large officers, serving as representatives of industry functions, are:
• Manufacturing, Carol Gregg, Red Egg
• Youth Outreach, Victoria Valentinas, Bassett Furniture
• Supplier/Design, Libby Langdon, Libby Interiors Inc.
Regional vice presidents for 2013, tasked with building membership and developing events in their regions, are:
• Virginias/Carolinas, Trisha Kemerly, WhipSmart Creative
• International, Donna Bartlett, ViewIt Technologies
Sara Lyke remains WithIt's executive director and Amy VanDorp is membership/media manager.
For more information on the organization, visit: withit.org
We would love your feedback!