Cindy Spain-Green Promoted to VP at AmericasMart
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/14/2013 9:31:42 AM
ATLANTA - Cindy Spain-Green has been named vice president of AmericasMart Building Two leasing.
Prior to her election as vice president Spain-Green worked for AmericasMart for 13 years beginning with a position in the buyer relations department in 1999 and continuing through a succession of leasing appointments and promotions. In 2003, she was appointed leasing manager of home accents and gift, leasing director in 2006 and executive director of leasing in 2009. She began her career in retail as an assistant buyer for Rich's Department Store.
In her new position, Spain-Green will have primary responsibility for the leasing and occupancy of Building Two floors 11-15, which house gift and home accents showrooms.
"Cindy's tireless energy and enthusiasm shows through in all that she does," said Mary Sullivan Harper, senior vice president of leasing, AmericasMart Building Two, in a statement. "She is a champion of our brand and our business and a trusted partner to the many exhibitors who've come to rely on her insights and expertise.".
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...