Monkeez Makes a Difference Makes Second Donation
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/14/2013 9:58:40 AM
Monkeez Makes a Difference delivered its second round of donations totaling $19,847.75 to its three charity partners: Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, Samaritan's Purse and Best Friends Animal Society. The company also debuted several new sock-monkey characters and toys to the philanthropic line, including 10 new knit and mini plush characters and eight new pet toys.CHARLESTON, SC -
Monkeez Makes a Difference is an innovative and interactive experience that teaches children the importance of helping others through kid-friendly tools including the best-selling Genuine Monkeez and Friends plush characters, online games and real-life Do Good challenge trading cards. Children select which charity to donate to through an interactive program that teaches the importance of giving back. A special donation of 10 percent of the wholesale price is made on the child's behalf to one of the three charities of his or her choice.
To date, Monkeez Makes a Difference has donated a total of more than $67,000 to the three charities since the program launched in June 2012.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...