New Dates for Buyer's Market
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/16/2013 11:51:24 AM
BALTIMORE, MD-The Buyer's Market of American Craft has moved the 2014 dates from February to January. The show will run January 18-21, with a jewelry preview day on January 17. The show will be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
The new show date schedule facilitates just-in-time ordering for Valentine's Day, a much-requested return to a four-day show and show dates that do not coincide with Valentine's Day.
The 2013 Buyer's Market of American Craft is set for February 16-18, with a jewelry preview on February 15.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...